Festival Fashion Style
First, our basic Festival Survival Tips.
- Leave your favorite designer pieces at home. Seriously, mud has ruined many a weekend.
- Don't forget sunglasses! Opt for a fun, less expensive pair and/or don a sunglasses chain. You'll thank us later.
- Bring a rain coat or poncho. A trash bag will do in a pinch but do you really want to cover up your carefully planned outfit?
- Wear trusty shoes - this is not the time to break in those new fringe sandals. Blisters suck. While you're at it, pack a pair of rain boots too (with extra socks).
- Your bag should fit more than just your cell phone and a tube of lip gloss. At a minimum you'll need this for survival: sunscreen, water bottle (collapsible), hand sanitizer, tissues, band-aids, hair ties, extra phone batteries, and cash (have you seen those ATM lines!?).
- Layers. Flannel or denim shirt will do for those chilly evenings. A lightweight scarf can also double as a turban or a cover for your sunburnt shoulders.
Finally, scroll through the images below for our favorite festival fashion tips!
Have fun with prints! We know your inner flower-child is dying to come out - florals, paisley and tie dyes of all hues and sizes will get the job done.
Pile on the bangles and bracelets - this is the perfect time to go crazy with your arm candy. And don't forget finger bling to round out the look.
Models: Ankita Sankla & Jessica Bedi.