WHO WE ARE:
For over 15 years, Amrita Singh Jewelry, has been the online shopping destination for high-quality Fashion Jewelry and Accessories. Based in NoHo, New York City, founder and designer Amrita infuses her fashion-forward pieces with the most beautiful traditions of Indian jewelry. Our company's culture is built on respect for people: we value our people, encourage their development, and reward their performance.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The E-Commerce Intern will gain valuable experience by providing general administrative and functional support to the daily operations of the Amrita Singh Jewelry E-Commerce store and Digital Marketing campaigns. The role is responsible for creating and delivering the best online shopping experience, which includes but is not limited to:
- Merchandise e-commerce store products by adding/updating product descriptions, images, and collections.
- Create social media content on various channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram , Pinterest, etc).
- Research and propose digital marketing campaign strategies to increase e-commerce website traffic and conversions.
- Act as the eyes and ears of the website, in other words, you’ll resolve any customer service issues and troubleshoot user experiences on AmritaSingh.com, and be the first to flag customers facing issues on our site.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Experience with various social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to set and balance short-and long term priorities and remain focused within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong individual problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel
- Experience with Shopify, Mailchimp, or Adobe suite programs such as Photoshop and InDesign are a plus!
- Of course, passion for e-commerce, digital marketing, and fashion jewelry industry!
COMPENSATION AND PERKS:
- College credit
- $300 monthly jewelry allowance
- Flexible internship hours
- Potential opportunity to join the Amrita Singh Jewelry team full-time at the end of your internship
If you would like to be considered for the E-Commerce Internship at Amrita Singh Jewelry, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Email subject line: “E-Commerce Internship”
- Dates of availability
- Ideal number of hours/days per week you would like to intern